Self Striping Sock Yarn:
- Lollipop Yarns
- Kirby Wirby
- Quaere Fibers
- Manic Pixie
Speckled / Variegated Sock Yarn:
- Lilliput Yarns
- Space Cadet Creations
- Honeycomb Yarns
- BlueMoon Fiber Arts
- The Copper Corgi
Solid Sock Yarn:
- Fibretown Designs
- LaLa Knits
- Rose Hiver
- Lara Neel
- Leah Oakley
- Just Run Knit
- Cristi Payne
- Ann Clingenpeel
- That Purple Girl
- Honeycomb Yarns
- Six Munchkin Stitching
- Jan B Smiley
Notions and Accessories:
- Quaere Fibers- 20% off orders over $30 using the code SOCKTOBER, Now- November 30.
- Manic Pixie- 10% off using the code SOCKTOBERFEST, now- December 31.
- Lilliput- 15% off using the code SOCKTOBER2015, now- October 31.
- BlueMoon Fiber Arts- 10% off using the code SOCKTOBER2015, October 14- 31. (one use only)
- Honeycomb Yarns- 20% off everything in her etsy shop using the code SOCKtober, Now- November 1.
- Infinite Twist- Free Mini Skeins using the affiliate CFG.
- Fibretown Designs- 25% off using the code SOCKTOBER, September 15- November 1.
- LaLa Knits- 25% off using the code SOCKTOBER, Now- October 31.
- Just Run Knit- 50% off using the code SOCKTOBER2015, Now- October 17.
- Lara Neel- 50% off Craftsy clas, Socks My Way. Use this link
- BellyButtonKnits- 25% off Ravelry downloads, as well as da Treehouse pattern, using the code mustknitsocks, Now- October 31. (except A Piece of the Puzzle)
- Leah Oakley- $1 off a pattern using the code SOCKTOBER,September 15- October 31. (one use only)
- Ann Clingenpeel- 50% off a pattern using the code SOCKTOBER, Now- October 31.
- Cristi Payne- 20% off socks patterns using the code SOCKtober, Now – October 31.
- That Purple Girl- 10% off using the code SOCKTOBER, October 1-31.
- Jan B Smiley- Free US Shipping on Watchful Eyes Bag and a exclusive Green Poke Me Not using the code SOCKTOBER, while supplies last.
SOCKtober exclusive products you can purchase:
- Lollipop Yarns- Rebel Without a Rainbow
- Quaere Fibers- SOCKtober
- Manic Pixie- Monster Mash-up
- Lilliput Yarns- Carolina Dog
- BlueMoon Fiber Arts- SOCKtober
- The Copper Corgi- Carolina Fiber Ghouls
- That Purple Girl- SOCKtober Triangle Bag
- Six Munchin Stitching- Fox Socks Bag
- Jan B Smiley- Watchful Eyes Bag
Rules for the KaL
Listeners will earn points for each PAIR of socks they finish. You decide what a pair means :). Works in Progress will count, so now is a great time to pull out those single socks and make them some mates. You must do some KNITTING on the sock. Finish the toe on a top down, finish the ribbing on a bottom up or finally get that afterthought heel put in.
There will be three threads in the Ravelry group where prizes are drawn from. You must be a member or the group to win a prize.
The Points Thread. Here you will have one post per person. Edit that post with each finished pair and total up your points. The top 5 points earners will automatically win a prize.
The SOCKclinic. Need help with your heel turn? Can’t figure out the cast on? Don’t know how make a well fitting sock. This is a great place to get help from some of your fellow knitters.
SOCKtalk. Chat away about matching yarn to pattern. Share your FOReals!?!?!? or contribute to the debate on favorite sock needles.
Prizes will be drawn from each thread as well as from Instagram using the #SOCKtoberisComing, #SOCKtober and #CarolinaFiberGirls
Points system based on a PAIR:
Shortie / Kid Socks – 5 Points
Socks – 10 Points
Knee High / Leg Warmers – 15 Points
Use a Sponsors item – 5 Bouns Points*
*Bonus points for bags/tools can only be counted once per bag. If you have 25 That Purple Girl bags and 18 Poke Me Nots, you can count each one once…but you can’t make the same bag count over and over.